Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I hate cats!

Ducky

Hockenheim
Just like to say I hate cats! :evil: as one has decided to climb over Porky last night and messed up my recently pro detailed paintwork. :nooo: *sob*

I had the same thing last week. Opened the garage and there inside was a neighbours cat who had been there overnight. Not content with walking on the floor he pawed his way all over my 911 and left dusty paw marks everywhere. Luckily it was waxed and I could see where he fell off a few times and couldn't see any scratches.

At least you have an excuse now to spend a few more hours cleaning !
Kevin.

Lee54 said:
I love cats. they just don't give 2 sh*ts aha

No they usually leave more than 2 in my garden :hand:

Why don't they ever go on their own property :?:

Barneybee said:
Lee54 said:
I love cats. they just don't give 2 sh*ts aha

No they usually leave more than 2 in my garden :hand:

They prefer to rent.

Chester loves them.
He can't quite eat a whole one yet.

Attachments

• chops_135.jpg
    chops_135.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6,467
Can I borrow Chester? I don't hate cats, but I hate the ones that choose to climb on my bonnet. It doesn't happen a lot, but when it does, man it makes my blood boil. :x

I think Chester might add dents to the scratches if he chases the cats over the car :dont know:

Cats tend to do that archie back hissy sort of thing, when thay see him.
They do make a good show of it.
Ive seen them wraped aroud his head sort of alien style with him running into things.

No, your car'll be quite safe.

Chester's a proper Tank!

Attachments

• chops_03_421.jpg
    chops_03_421.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 6,449
Barneybee said:

Our black cat actually comes back into the house, uses the litter, then goes back out.
:?

When I bought the Porsche, my poor Merc hat to move out to the carport.

Now a cat is sharing accomodation with it and is not only leaving footprints but also left scratches, when scrambling around. :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

Who was the chap on here that had a fox curl one out into his trainers he'd left outside the back door :dont know:

Might have been rallyeman.

The fox had his chickens, so he bought a fox trap.

I'd have just bought a nice airgun, and replaced the spring with something much more powerful.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfaMax1996
Back