Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

how to buy a Boxster 2.7

Neilo

Hi

looking to buy a Porsche Boxster 2.7 need advice.

1.find a £25000 second hand 2.7 RHD year 2000

or

2.Import new 2.7 RHD(were is a good place to import from)what is the basic spec I would need leather,air etc

keeping it for 3 years pound for pound which is the better choice and will lose me less money?

Cheers Neil

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4902

Hello and welcome Neil.

I am not sure about the economics of buying 2nd hand versus importing but as far as spec goes the basic requirements are:

1. Bigger wheels 2. Leather 3. Aircon

After that you have the "nice to haves": Porsche sounds upgrade etc.

Cheers, James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4903

Wait till October/November!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4910

Don't do either. Buy a 993 instead :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4917

Exactly. Faster and better looking...a 2.7 at 25k will have about the same mileage as a 993 at 25k too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4919

But for mere mortals, 911 running costs scare me s**tless.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4948

Hey,

I'm a mere mortal and bought a 993, and you know what? I don't think I care really! We only live once and you don't get your youth back!!

His

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4958

Buying a boxster.

1/ If you buy a nice used 2.7 now - you can enjoy it right away.

2/ If you want an import only consider a car that is physical-that you can touch. don't do deposits on cars on their way.

3/ Buy what you like and enjoy it. Boxsters are good cars and sellwell secondhand. Both used or import will depreciate, we all know that, just buy a good one and enjoy.

Adrian

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4979

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny-g
Back