Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How to activate Porsche VTS Tracker?

teaboy

Hi,

Just picked up my 2010 911 Carrera 4S last Friday and I'm currently on the 7 day drive away Porsche Insurance.

Newbie question but I checked my Insurance and it's £300 cheaper with a tracker than without - so how do I activate the VTS tracker in the car... I have the Fob - but what else do I need to tell Cobra?

Can I do it online or do I have to call them?

Appreciate any help!

Ring them up and give them the registration number of your vehicle, or the tracker code number if you have it, .........Oh and pay them £215 :-(

Mine is Cobra, didn't your car come with a VTS manual amounts all the others?

-AP

Ring Cobra direct:
08700 110010

If your car was previously on a private plate they may not have the new reg number on their database. You should have a system serial number in the paperwork you received from your dealer, if not VIN number will suffice

teaboy said:
Hi,

Just picked up my 2010 911 Carrera 4S last Friday and I'm currently on the 7 day drive away Porsche Insurance.

Newbie question but I checked my Insurance and it's £300 cheaper with a tracker than without - so how do I activate the VTS tracker in the car... I have the Fob - but what else do I need to tell Cobra?

Appreciate any help!

£300 cheaper -how much you paying for your Insurance!!!!!

rossman999 said:
teaboy said:
Hi,

Appreciate any help!

£300 cheaper -how much you paying for your Insurance!!!!!

+1. I was only quoted a £30 reduction.....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back