Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How much !?

T8

Super Moderator
I saw this new C2S in the showroom at OPC South London today.

Black's not my colour but it did look very nice. The interior was beautiful. I couldn't believe the price though.

IMG_2413.JPG

IMG_2415.JPG

IMG_2414.JPG

That's a lot of dough, quickly followed by a lump of depreciation as you cross the threshold of the showroom exit. Presumably the 'heritage interior' has added a good bung?

Yes bonkers price, you’ll lose £40k the moment you sign the order!

holy moley batman £143k and only the C2S !
whilst the Heritage Design Classic leather in Black, Upholstered with Papita in Black/ White looks really nice, it's a £7.6k option !! just get the black leather and take it to a trimmer for £2k

but they are not along as there are a few knocking about the optimistic £140k mark

and they forget the manual (n)

I put this in the Porsche website config and got to £122k (avec 'Papita'). But there will no doubt be other options on the car that I'm not aware of...

Not sure how 'over-priced' it really is?? Agreed the hound's tooth comes at a bonkers price.

The list price on my C4S in 2014 was £81k plus about 18k options - so with inflation over 10 years - isn't this normal?

Someone has to buy these cars so mere mortals like me can afford them once they've lost their showroom glitz :oops:

And - agree; forget the manual :ROFLMAO:

£143k !!! You'd need to be insane; you will be £43k down by the time you leave the opc carpark...

I can’t make sense of 992 values.

I was in Stockport dealership a couple of months back.

They had a new black gts discounted to £125k and a 3 year old, 30k mile S for £99,999. Still can’t get my head around that.

Do you guys think that car is only worth £100k?

I thought these cars held their value better than that?

Last edited:
I can’t make sense of 992 values.

I was in Stockport dealership a couple of months back.

They had a new black gts discounted to £125k and a 3 year old, 30k mile S for £99,999. Still can’t get my head around that.

Do you guys think that car is only worth £100k?

I thought these cars held their value better than that?

There's a big difference between an S and a GTS. That S would have been a lot less than £125k when new so the depreciation over 3 years / 30k miles isn't too shabby.

There's a big difference between an S and a GTS. That S would have been a lot less than £125k when new so the depreciation over 3 years / 30k miles isn't too shabby.

It was weird to me. Said as much to their sales guy.

The S sold so I guess someone must have seen value in it.

...or whoever purchased it must have seen the 992.2 prices and thought this was now a bargain in comparison to ordering a new 992.2 in a similar vein.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADUKE
Back