Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Here she is...

Bobster67

Hi All, I have posted a few newbie questions recently and thought it about time I posted some pictures now that I have figured out how to do it.

Had the car a couple of weeks now having sold my Boxster S. Am really enjoying the car although have to say it is a very different driving experience when compared to the Boxster.

Spec includes, Sunroof, Adaptive Sports Seats, Bose, Cruise, PSE, PASM Parking Sensors (for the wife, honest). etc.

Have also had the car detailed so should name check Paul Wilkins at The Ultimate Shine in Kirkcaldy. Does a great job and has a real passion for what he does. This is the second car he has worked his magic on for me.

Attachments

• dsc_2815_112.jpg
    dsc_2815_112.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 4,959
  • dsc_2840_180.jpg
    dsc_2840_180.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 4,959
  • dsc_2830_165.jpg
    dsc_2830_165.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 4,959
  • dsc_2832_115.jpg
    dsc_2832_115.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 4,959
  • dsc_2839_185.jpg
    dsc_2839_185.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 4,959
:thumb:

Now you've retired from hairdressing what are you up to :?:

Beautiful car! Glad you enjoy it. Let us all know is you ever use the rear windscreen wiper :wink:

Lovely colour!!

:worship:

Looks great and congrats! :thumbs:

Looks great, congrats! :thumbs:

Looks great, well dome.
:)

Nice looking car....!

Any pre-detailing pics so we can gauge the work done...!

Very clean!

~ Maxie :thumb:

No pre detailing pics I am afraid but I can tell you that Ultimate Shine did a great job. Being a dark colour the paint showed a lot of swirls which are now gone. The paintwork has a new depth to it,, looks stunning IMO.

I went for seal grey as the darker coloured cars I viewed all had those horrible swirl marks!

Nice to know that they can be removed...great looking car once more, congrats!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yakker
Back