Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HELP!! Buying a Battery Charger in London

ARGH! :eek:

In a bit of a pickle here..... due to drive over to Belgium for Christmas on Friday but I tried to start the beast this evening, and she's as dead as Julius Caesar!

Does anybody know a shop in London where I can walk in and buy a decent battery charger? I'll visit Hellfords as a last resort, but would rather get something like a CTEK that will do the job right.

Cheers in advance!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 102093

It might be easier to just buy a new Bosch Silver battery from Halfords if they don't stock the CTEK.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 102140

My current battery's a Bosch Silver, not even a year old!

Might have to jump start it and hope it doesn't die in Calais...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 102148

If the battery is still ok, then all you need is to start the car somehow by jump starting it or otherwise (?AA/RAC), then go fr a long drive to charge it up again.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 102152

Buy a charger and put it on for 18 hours - should be no problem - cheaper than a battery and its unlikely the Bosch is dead in under a year.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 102158

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macca2000
Back