Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

hello

tancho

hi just joined the forum and from what i've seen it looks great. i've just got a 911 carrera 4 1989 f reg always wonted one. i need to get a mot done and may need a new exhust but dont know where to start looking just wondered if anyone can help out with some websites to look.

:welcome:

It is usually good form to post a picture or two of your porker...:thumb:

chimp911 said:

It is usually good form to post a picture or two of your porker...:thumb:
I will once the weather warms a bit. Only got it thursday night and have put the cover over it untill i can start sorting it out. Need to sort the Insurance out and get the exhaust sorted as it sounds really bad at the moment. Then the mot

Is the exhaust that bad that we would hear it in a picture? :dont know:

:congrats:

Welcome! Post pics regardless of state please!

Enjoy your new P&J!

What's with all the photo Nazis?

I was waiting until Silverstone for the official unveiling of mine, but as there seems to be so much pressure for photographic evidence, I present my P&J (please excuse the pock-marked nose cone, it's going in next week):

porsche-911-burned-3.jpg

got exhaust off today its the silencer by the tail pipe it's got a big hole in it so need a new one. And where it's been doing this for some time there is a hole in the heat shield stuff so need some of that to also im not sure but i think there are oil pipes behind that and they also looking like they need replacing. Any idea of where i can get some of this stuff ? I will try and do pictures now

Couple of pictures
Can not seem to get them to come out. i will keep trying

:welcome: great looking Porker good work,love the colour and wheels :thumb:

scottuk said:

Is the exhaust that bad that we would hear it in a picture? :dont know:

This bad before i replaced it.

Attachments

• img_1229_118.jpg
    img_1229_118.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 111
p1rob said:
:welcome: great looking Porker good work,love the colour and wheels :thumb:
Thanks i think the wheels are RF wheels means nothing to me but a friend told me they are good to have.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny-g
Back