Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hello, new Gen 2 owner

porscheophile

I bought my first 911 a couple of weeks ago and have recently discovered this forum. Just thought i'd say hi and show off my new toy.

Attachments

• car_1_442.jpg
    car_1_442.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 5,623
  • car_2_858.jpg
    car_2_858.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 5,623
Very nice! Not a colour you see often but I think it looks great. Welcome to the forum.

Great colour, wheels look good too.
:welcome:

hi, thanks for the comments. yes i do like that colour. along with the stone grey interior. it's a bit sober compared to the RS 60 spyder that i traded in, but that suits me more since i'm into my forties now
8)

Welcome!
I am loving those wheels ! :thumb:

Martian said:
Congratulations, nice looking car. What is the colour called?

It's called dark blue metallic.
i had a choice of another car in aqua blue, which looked fantastic too, and was slightly better specced (bose + auto-dimming mirrors), but was a year older.
For some reason, porsche reading insisted on charging more for it (net of my trade in). so i picked this one. That car is still unsold.

Welcome, nice looking car, I am also a new Gen 2 owner as of a couple of weeks ago after upgrading from a 996.

It is a great forum, everyone is extemely helpful

I hope you enjoy the car :welcome:

Congrats!

michelin said:
Welcome!
I am loving those wheels ! :thumb:

+1 :D

Congratulations! Looks great :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members