Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hello From Canada

CarlMac

Hi my name is Carl i have 26 years old and i live in Toronto, Canada. I'm a huge fan of Porsche since my 10 years when i saw a 993 light grey passing by, even today the 993 is (for me) the most beautiful 911 ever made, i haven't manage to buy a Porsche but i'm working on it :)

i'm also fan of the classic Porsche (and some other cars) the history of Ferdinand Porsche and i hope i learn alot more with all of you about Porsche.

PS: i'm a big petrolhead :)

PS1: i own a Land Rover Discovery II 4.0 V8 drinking beast :)

For all of you a big hug.

I feel strangely touched.

:welcome:

GT4 said:
I feel strangely touched.

:welcome:

By the way, it was a 993 Turbo.

I haven't buy a Porsche (i have seen very good deals in Canada, a few day i saw a 2005 Cayenne Turbo with 120.000km for $24.500 and 911 (996 and 997) for 30k. The gas is not a problem (here) The disco with a tank of 95 liters only does 300km, and i don't complain about that, just need a new exausth system because i barely can hear the sound of the engine. futgermore, i had go for a Spin in a 996 GT3 Clubsport with straithpipes from Fabspeed, what a beast and in a MKI Boxster, it was way better than i tought it will be.

Hello Friends
I am new in this community. I'm from USA and I want to share something with you that's I am funny guy, like to make new friends and most of the time like to spend with video games. I just want to say Nice to Meet you in this forum. :)

minumila said:
Hello Friends
I am new in this community. I'm from USA and I want to share something with you that's I am funny guy, like to make new friends and most of the time like to spend with video games. I just want to say Nice to Meet you in this forum. :)

Lol...are you for real?

~ Maxie :?

No, he's not.

His other posts where he remembered to add the ridiculous spam linky have been mod'd

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back