Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hel Performance brake lines

Pro Calipers

Hi
I have asked Hel performance to do for me a set of brake lines for 993.
Hel Performance don't have any details for this car in they database so that's why they are not for sale from them.
I have asked a friend of mine for dimensions of the lines on his car and then forward this to Hel Performance.
All Hel Performance braided brake lines are fitted with stainless steel fittings as standard.

So I have the lines with me and I'm willing to give them away for someone to try if they are all good and fit the 993. I will ask for some pictures to be taken once fitted.
If all good I will have them for sale on my website.
If anyone will be happy to fit them in a month time please send me PM with your delivery details.

Thomas
DSC08378.jpg

DSC08386.jpg

DSC08384.jpg

I have a set of the HEL brake lines fitted to the 993 - I fitted them about 2 and a 1/2 years ago.

I seem to remember that the rears were the incorrect end fitting on the first set that they dispatched to me - but when I called them they immediately sent the correct type out.

They were certainly much cheaper than the other brands that were available and could be purchased in a range of different colour combinations.

Really pleased with them and they are certainly still in great condition.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkivalex
Back