Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Headlamp Machine Polishing

Menace

Hi guys,

Just had to share my joy and happiness with you all. Not a Sunday service, but I did have my headlamps restored. It was flattened and machine polished, as they were letting the rest of the car down. They now look line brand new, I'm over the moon about the result and really would recommend this to anyone with tired looking headlamps they do make a huge difference.

Regards

Vinny

Vinny did you do them yourself using an off the off the shelf kit or did you outsource the job, if a kit which one did you use?

The 3m kit is really good direct from 3m
Added to that is that it does your scratched watches as well brilliantly :thumb:

Hi,

It was outsourced but by surprise, my car was in for a new gear linkage and it was suggested by the Bodyshop guy who had a little spare time to do it. So my headlamps were removed whilst the linkage was done. Looks amazing.

Regards

Vinny

G3 polishing compound will bring them up.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mister kevlar
Back