Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Head mounted camera help please

deMort

Monaco
The OPC,s these days do a video recording of the issues so that a customer can see .. i'm trying to do the same for us .. if i can convince the boss to put his hand in his pocket !!

I've looked at .. https://www.amazon.co.uk/ORDRO-EP7-Camcorder-Hands-Free-Wearable/dp/B086V8FJH9/ref=

The EP6 variant has no image stabilization which i feel might be an issue so looked into the EP7 .. i'm not sure the quality is that good .. workshop can often be light/ dark and this device doesn't seem to like that .

A simple headband with an action cam would do but i use a head torch and glasses .. my vision isn't what it was so not really feasible for me at least ..

Chest cam will be too low .

Does anyone have any suggestions that are not bank breaking for something we could shoot a couple of min videos that could be sent to a customer with no editing ?

Or am i on a lost cause .. sigh .

Another .. hidden reason ... for me at least .. i could do the odd video of working / fixing items for youtube purposes :D

Attachments

• 51zs0pucmdl_ac_sx679__154.jpg
    51zs0pucmdl_ac_sx679__154.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2,063

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benlin1234
Back