Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gulp!

RobboRobbo

Hi all, I'm only 2 hours old on here so definitely a newbie! Just sold my Exige and on the hunt for a 997.1TT, looks like there's plenty on here to keep me amused (and my wife bemused!) whilst I find the right vehicle...

:welcome:

And good luck with the search!

Welcome!
The search forum is a great tool to answer some of most often asked questions. Good luck on your search :thumb:

Its too late to leave now :evil:

I'm in the same boat as you (allthough a 99TT is what I'm looking for). A lot of very nice and helpful people on here, have fun with the hunt and good luck :thumb:

Welcome along, good luck with the hunt. Oh and there are many bemused wives on here, you won't be alone :p

RobboRobbo said:
Hi all, I'm only 2 hours old on here so definitely a newbie! Just sold my Exige and on the hunt for a 997.1TT, looks like there's plenty on here to keep me amused (and my wife bemused!) whilst I find the right vehicle...

What's your ideal specifications?

Cheers for all the positive comments and welcomes, this seems like a friendly and enjoyable place to be!

Might just be pressing the button on a purchase this weekend, couple of nice 57 plate black on black cars are floating my boat.

Persuaded my wife that she'd enjoy it more than the Exige I've just sold which seems to have her positive about the purchase. Not sure she realises the 997TT is twice the price...!

Chief said:
and there are many bemused wives on here, you won't be alone :p

Steady chum :hand: Last time I made a refernce to (readers) wives I was threatened with all manner of physical abuse by one chap who took exception :nooo: I tried to tell him being a tad camp and built like Charles Hawtrey on speed I was opposed to violence. It had little effect :nooo:

Welcome Robbo :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyrdier00
Back