Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted GT4

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

Edmundo2

Trainee
Looking to buy a GT4 at the end of the month. Either 981 at mid to high sixties or poss 718 if can be found at sub seventy grand..

Must be in great condition. Desired spec is manual/buckets and ideally GT silver, ( but might consider others depending on spec/price ). There's various other bits I'm looking for but will see..

Open to tasteful/reputed upgrades or mods in terms of suspension, exhaust etc however any extended warranty is a bonus..

Please drop me a line if you're contemplating selling.

Thanks, Ed

Last edited:
Still looking. If anyone is contemplating selling something similar please drop me a line.

Thanks, Ed

If only I'd picked up on this. I was offered my old 981GT4 back for £63k before it was traded back to OPC in px for a 992GT3RS. It was up for sale with Porsche Wilmslow last week for £74,990k but it's now been dropped to £72k Folding buckets (heated) far far better than 918 seats.

Hi Zingari.

Yes I picked up on your previous mention of this and indeed found the car via Porsche Finder at Wilmslow OPC. Looks a nice car. It was on at £74k last week but been lowered. Still a hell of a mark up if they did take it in at £63k ish..

I've been in contact with my local OPC Leeds to see if they could see any due in to them and I mentioned your old car whilst chatting. Whether they can offer it to me at a more sensible price we will see..

The Silver car at RPM technic is my ideal spec but at £75,900 it looks too high a price to me given the current market inc 718 prices..

I'll keep looking and try not to rush in to anything that's not quite right. April with an empty garage and cash in the bank is exciting and frustrating in equal measure!

Bump. Still searching if anyone has something they're considering selling?

Thanks, Ed

Hi Zingari.

Yes I picked up on your previous mention of this and indeed found the car via Porsche Finder at Wilmslow OPC. Looks a nice car. It was on at £74k last week but been lowered. Still a hell of a mark up if they did take it in at £63k ish..

I've been in contact with my local OPC Leeds to see if they could see any due in to them and I mentioned your old car whilst chatting. Whether they can offer it to me at a more sensible price we will see..
I bought it from OPC Leeds but as I'm South of Manchester it was always serviced by OPC Stockport (Wilmslow's main site). When they had in last they commented that it was the best interior they'd seen in a GT4 and the original front splitter was unmarked. The seat covers may have had somethingto do with it. Actually I've still got the seat covers as the buyer didn't want them.
IMG_1170.jpg

Nice! Almost tempted to call Porsche Wilmslow to haggle on the car just so I could approach you re buying the seat covers!

Fyi I'm still searching but not found the right car yet...

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andyrhodes70
Back