Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3RS

Nervy

Silverstone
It's been a while since I posted here, but having sold my 964 and 997 I thought I'd post a little picture of my new road to ruin, a GT3RS.

To say I can't quite believe it's here is to understate it by a factor of about 8 million per cent. I may have to go check again myself.

Anyway, if any of you can spare a few quid to help me run the thing, I'd be ever so grateful. Please give generously. If it helps, please feel free to think of the children etc.

Attachments

• img_3631_143.jpg
    img_3631_143.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 4,264
  • img_3629_190.jpg
    img_3629_190.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 4,264
  • img_3628_115.jpg
    img_3628_115.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 4,264
Looks superb. Would you consider a swap for my 997.1GT3 if I throw in the wife as well. Ironing not great but good cook.

Looks the absolute business.

Lenny39 said:
Looks superb. Would you consider a swap for my 997.1GT3 if I throw in the wife as well. Ironing not great but good cook.

Yes, absolutely. Though I'm afraid you will have to take my wife too, and she cant iron or cook. Excellent at complaints, mind.

That looks lovely - great colour.

Great stuff! :thumb:

What is that speed yellow stuff parked ?

I'm gonna call it more 'racing Yellow' if anything :thumb:

That looks epic.

MC

Super looking car. :thumb:
Many congratulations, and health to enjoy. :lol:

If you don't mind me asking, what year and mileage?
Full OPC warranty?

Thanks all. All I need now is it not to be constantly raining and then I can actually think about enjoying it.

So, in about 4 months for about 10 minutes, basically.

wow simples, , , , what a gorgous colour and car

I've always loved the UV spec RS- looks fantastic

absolutely beautiful , how does it drive? :worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user983234
Back