Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 / 997 RS WANTED !!

Tappy

Silverstone
Hi Guys ... I've sold my beloved 993 and now ready to move up/ down /sideways for a GT3 and was wondering if anyone knows of one or is wanting to sell ? I'm aware of the current advertised stock on Autotrader/Piston heads C&C etc but they're not quite the colour / spec I'm after or they've not had the G- series engine fitted in the case of the 991.1.....here's hoping you Porsche gurus on here might be able to help ?
Looking for ;
991.1 GT3 g-series engine circa £90-£105k
991.2 GT3 high miles £100-£110k
997 GT3 RS above average miles £100-£120k depending on miles ( low mileage ones advertised about £130-140k at the mo )
Not sure if I'm on point with my budget but here's hoping !!
Many thanks all :worship:

Can't fault your choice, but don't think you'll see any 991.2 GT3's @ £100-£110k, very few even @ £140k..

There is a 997.3 GT3RS that has had a know stack into some petrol bowsers a fews years back at a reasonable(.2RS Wise) price.

Tappy said:
apologise , didn't quite understand :?

Me neither. I don't speak Oz. :dont know:

GT3-RS-Petrol-Station-Crash.jpg

Cheers for the heads up , yes I've seen that one , not interested in such a badly damaged even if repaired well

guyvert1 said:
:yeah:
One must remember that one is no longer in Aus, where everyone can understand each other.......unlike this country.

:bandit: :floor:

Is that one back up for sale??

Bought by YouTuber Tom, TGE TV not long ago wasn't it?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back