Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT Porsche Magazine ceases publication

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
It was announced earlier this month the Kelsey Media have decided to cease publication of GT Purely Porsche Magazine in favour of their newly acquired 911 & Porsche World Magazine.

The last issue of GT Porsche is their summer of 2021 issue

From what has been the best Porsche Magazine under the editor direction of Stuart Gallagher and then Simon Jackson, that was launched back in 2001.

As a subscriber for the 10 years, it will be missed.

Attachments

• 0000_122.jpg
    0000_122.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 2,560
  • gtp2012large_178.jpg
    gtp2012large_178.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 2,560
Sadly, in my view, 911 & Porsche World is a shadow of its former self under its new ownership and editorial team. I won't be renewing my subscription.

magazines

I think generally quite a few mags have become poorer over covid which is understandable. Classic Porsche much poorer. Now that Kelsey own everything perhaps they should just have one Porsche magazine and do it properly!

Never quite found a Porsche mag that ticked the boxes for me and tried them all through the years but as a big fan of print media this is sad news. I didn't know Simon Jackson was editing it otherwise I probably would have given it another go. I don't know him but I liked his editorial style from his PVW days and when he left Retro Cars the quality of that absolutely plummeted.

Wish all the staff the best of luck for the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acupunch
Back