Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Grinning of Essex

martynb

Monza
Ok - it has taken me the best part of 6 months but I've finally got myself a C4 Cab and I can't seem to stop driving it. :D

It's my daily driver for at least 80 miles a day so I'm getting plenty of opportunity to give it some exercise before the winter arrives and the lid goes on.

The roads in this part of the world are invariably very poor and it was the "feel" of the suspension which finally persuaded me I had to have one - great for the car to tell you that you are driving on something little better than a cart track but at the same time to be totally unfazed by it.

Thanks very much to everyone who has replied to my posts while I have been looking and for the general hints and tips I have picked up from these forums.

Cheers

Martyn

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17883

Oops - forgot to mention it is a 996.

I kept trying 993's and I know why you mostly seem prefer them but with my mileage which often involves much longer trips than the 80 a day ithad to be a 996 in the end.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17884

Congrats Martyn, got any pics?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17885

It's a bit dirty at the moment... :wink:

I'll post some up when I've had a chance to get the polish going - somehow I can't get around to that in probably the last few sunny days of the year, you know how it is!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17960

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back