Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gorgeous silver 964 Turbo for sale....

cyruspower

Thought you 964 fanboys would like this little number. Bet she goes like stink!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Covin-911-Turbo-Replica-/200925964533

$T2eC16NHJHgFFlnjrZ(jBRmT4R8bPg~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16F,!)cE9s4PsNiSBRmT38G8UQ~~60_12.JPG

"Covin 911 turbo replica.

Have owned this for the last 4 years but house and new baby and wedding are forcing the sale.

1963 volkwagan variant chassis with a ford 2.8 v6 engine linked to the volkwagan gearbox. Porsche alloys,Porsche interior, polar silver, Electrics windows. Alarm. The list goes on. Sounds great with a deep rumble.(get heads turning we're ever I go)

Looks stunning, sounds stunning.

Pulled off the road a year ago to sort out a few minor problems that I wanted to sort but due to family commitment have never got round to it.

Drivers door not working (catch has come off need to remove inner panel and re attach)

Reverse pops out sometimes ( just hold in to reverse but had the problem diagnosed as the linkage slightly short and just needs extending)

The bloke I bought it off before swore that the front mounted radiator was the best way (does work fine) but would move to rear mounted like other Covins better cooling. Very reluctant sale but house and baby come first so pride and joy has to go. Private plate worth £600 being sold with the car.

Please be aware no tax or mot on the car so will need towing away also the car has not been driven for over a year so will try and get it fired up before viewing.

Don't forget you are bidding to buy a kit car which although fools everybody with the look and sound does drive like a kit car. And will alway require playing with but that's the beauty of owning one.

Message me with any questions"

Don't forget you are bidding to buy a kit car which although fools everybody with the look and sound does drive like a kit car. And will always require playing with but that's the beauty of owning one.

Good of him to point this out :grin:

What's going on with the handbrake lever :dont know:
That's the only fault I could find :p

HTF does that rear wiper work :dont know:

Hmm.....His other item is a sonicare tootbrush. Could come in handy to clean the wheels :grin:

No for me I'm afraid.

Why do people leave their cars parked up against bushes or something and then take a photo so you can't see all the car? I appreciate it is off the road but couldn't he move it back a bit?

I wonder if those Boxster twists are fiberglass aswell??? :lol:
Its not worth a carrot!! :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7CUU
Back