Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Goodwood Sunday

WillD

Nurburgring
I have a spare for Sunday festival of speed - drop out due to to health. Anyone intrsted ?? I'll be there early.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16211

Hi WillD,

I'm interested but how early is early?!

Thanks,

Don

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16222

Don

I didn't get back to you sooner as a friend of mine "thought" they wanted this ticket and was messing me around till late last night. Anyway it is still available.

I am aiming to get down there around 8 am and will stay till at least 1600/1700 hrs. I will send you a private message with my mobile and you can call me to advise me if you want it and arrange a pick up. - These Sunday tickets are £40.

I have someone else who may like it (not 100%) but will hold onto it until say 1700 hrs tonight but call anyway because as I said the other party is not 100% sure.

Hopefully hear from you today at some point.

best regards

Will

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16260

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back