Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold Goodwood FoS Sunday 14th Performance Parking West

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

billzeebub

I have a car park ticket for Performance Parking West on Sunday 14th July, which I am now not going to be using. The ticket cost me £85. I am happy to let it go to a fellow 911 uk for £45, if anyone fancies it. This parking is right inside the event and makes for a nice base for the day.

ps make sure you have a car from the allowed list frst (all 911s qualify)

Does that ticket gain entrance aswell.

no, its not an entry ticket. The tickets were £93 for entry when I bought mine. The Performance Parking is just a little luxury to get parked inside the event and be with a lot of other cool cars. Otherwise it can be a bit of a trek; certainly not really viable to go back to the car. With this Performance Parking ticket it makes it all a little easier and means can leave stuff in car and come back for it as well as being in a cool environment. . I had planned on having a picnic by the car.

no, its not an entry ticket. The tickets were £93 for entry when I bought mine. The Performance Parking is just a little luxury to get parked inside the event and be with a lot of other cool cars. Otherwise it can be a bit of a trek; certainly not really viable to go back to the car. With this Performance Parking ticket it makes it all a little easier and means can leave stuff in car and come back for it as well as being in a cool environment. . I had planned on having a picnic by the car.
Hiya is this still for sale?

not sure.. maybe we can't send DMs on here until a certain number of posts?!

..Just message me on whatsapp 07973362476

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coops395
Back