Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GoldTrack Spa Track Day:31-5/1-06 2007

PolarExpress

Banned
Looking ahead, there seems to be an opportunity to drive the greatest modern era race circuit in Europe - SPA - on the Wed/Thurs 11th/12th July with GoldTrack. Price TBC (but normally around £200 per day?).This could be closely followed by upto 3 days at the 'Ring (about 45mins drive from Spa) as the Ring is open on the 13-15th:Friday, 13.07.2007 von 14:15 Uhr bis 19:30 UhrSaturday, 14.07.2007 von 13:15 Uhr bis 19:30 UhrSunday, 15.07.2007 von 8:00 Uhr bis 19:30 UhrThis could be a brilliant 6 day road trip if there is enough interest. I'm probably going to book these days off work in advance...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104761

I am up for this Ade, Not sure about 3 days at each ! I would come over for 2 days at Spa and 2 days at the ring !

When the dates are confirmed, let me know I will book them off..

Good Work Ade...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104763

Ummm, sounds very good, but that's really closely following the Manthey Ring trip, which is in turn very closely following LeMans..... is my neck muscles strong enough....and that's not for the driving....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104767

is there any more info on the manthey day?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104769

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 30 December 2006
I'm probably going to book these days off work in advance...

Gotta job then Ade?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104802

still pondering this and / or the Autotrack event.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104839

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 30 December 2006
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 30 December 2006 I'm probably going to book these days off work in advance...
Gotta job then Ade?

yeah... I've actually had it since beginning Nov, but I told them I'm not starting until Jan... really wanted the time off to sort out the house move and a chance to think about what I'm going to do in "career part 2" if you know what I mean... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104847

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 30 December 2006
still pondering this  and  / or  the Autotrack event.....

The more I ponder, the more the Goldtrack event seems more attractive. There's also more chance Spa will be fully ready, post-rework.

I enjoyed the Autotrack event, but tbh, I thought the pace of the 2 days wasn't quite right... or maybe it was just we had such sh*t weather... :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104848

I might be able to leave on Wed night, do Spa on Thur, Ring on Fri + Sat then come home on Sat or Sun. How long would it take me to get to Spa from here?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104878

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 30 December 2006

I might be able to leave on Wed night, do Spa on Thur, Ring on Fri + Sat then come home on Sat or Sun. How long would it take me to get to Spa from here?
I am with you Mick... Last time I left the ring, it was 17.00 following the drive the tunnel I was back home @ 23.30 ! So I would think you'll need to add 2 hours to that to get home..

The Spa is 45 mins from the ring ! (this way I think)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104887

If I leave work at say 5pm, I might just get to the hotel there @ midnight....

Are you interested Dan?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104893

Yea, I cant do the 3 days Spa' and 3 days Ring'.. I would only want to do 2 at each... Would not wanna put porka though 6 days of tracking...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104894

You can always do 1 day Spa and 2 days Ring, the Ring is only half day each anyway.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104895

Would like to do

Spa...... Thursday - Friday

Ring...... Saturday - Sunday

Leaving the ring @ 3-4 ish sunday afternoon..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104896

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YJY
Back