Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Genuine Porsche 993 RS GT2 Wheel Parts

pye21

Spa-Francorchamps
I have a rear wheel centre for a 993 RS/GT2 wheel, this is a road wheel with Porsche drillings. Made by Speedline, Part Number 99336214081. Designed for fitment into a 10" wheel. This is used and has some marks. These are rare and a complete new wheel is approx £1800 each.

Im looking for £600 delivered.

I also have x2 7" inner barrels available for Speedline fitment that will work with the above wheel centre. I expect these are genuine, but they have been powdercoated silver in the past and are lacking information. Bolt pattern is identical to Speedline centre though.

Im looking for £350 delivered for the pair.

I have several wheel lips that match the bolt pattern, but they are not the correct fitment to make a wheel as they are too tight on the wheel centre and they would need forcing on.

I have images of these and im happy to send them via email or txt.

Might be worth checking the following:

993GT2 had Magnesium Centres and have 30 bolt fixing holes.
993RS had Alloy Centres and have 40 bolt fixing holes.

I'd suggest posting pics up, particularly of lips. Are they etched, polished, lacquered etc.?

C.

The centre and the barrels are 40 hole and the centre is alloy, not magnesium.

I have no means of hosting since Photobucket changed there policies.

pye21 said:
The centre and the barrels are 40 hole and the centre is alloy, not magnesium.

I have no means of hosting since Photobucket changed there policies.

RS Centres. :thumb:

Centres are the same front & rear. It's the barrels and lips which dictate width and offset.

Pics are easy to add direct from phone or computer. Go to the "Reply" to thread, under the typo box is a "Choose File" button, click and add pics.

C.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markyp
Back