Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Genuine Cup 2 Wheel - No longer for sale

simkin911

Extremely clean genuine Cup 2 in absolutely excellent condition. This is a very clean and tidy wheel as you can see from the photos and is free from any marks of significance or note.

Part No: 993 362 124 00
17 x 7 ET 55.

Is supplied with a free N rated ContiContactSport with 6.5mm-7mm tread. There is no noticeable damage to the tyre. I have described the tyre as "free" as I simply do not wish to imply any guarantee of worthiness of a second hand tyre once it leaves my possession although I personally have no problems using it. .

Collection only near Edinburgh (either in person or via your courier - Paisley Freight would do this for £15 and I would happily wrap the wheel very well on your behalf FOC).

? A near perfect spare for someone

£175 please.

131013004_zpsa3c2d7ab.jpg
[/URL]

[/img]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny-g
Back