Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GAY 993

Ideal for any 964 owner.

MC

:floor:

one10_0zZO_9.jpg

8634_m.jpg

How very camp :thumb:

You know? I'd buy it.
:thumb:

The word Gay has been hijacked by the forum homosexuals. Now I'm a 90's man and am happy for these 964 guys and their water cooled chums to call themselves whatever they want in between kissing each other and stuff.

But I want to take the word 'gay' back! Back to the time that 'gay' meant 'happy'. The first stage will be buying this plate and putting it on my 993, then, when people say "are you gay?" I can say "yes", and give them a big smile so they know I mean 'happy gay' and not 'gay gay'.

:)

clarkycat said:
You know? I'd buy it.
:thumb:

The word Gay has been hijacked by the forum homosexuals. Now I'm a 90's man and am happy for these 964 guys and their water cooled chums to call themselves whatever they want in between kissing each other and stuff.

But I want to take the word 'gay' back! Back to the time that 'gay' meant 'happy'. The first stage will be buying this plate and putting it on my 993, then, when people say "are you gay?" I can say "yes", and give them a big smile so they know I mean 'happy gay' and not 'gay gay'.

:)

But what will Vicky and the lads at the pubs say?

I should imagine they'll string him up like a cat.

:grin:

I'm with CC on reclaiming "gay" for the masses. I'm fed up with the abuse I get with my number plate 997 FAG - Jeez, I don't even smoke! :dont know:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chimp
Back