Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

G-Unit strikes again

st

I had the pleasure of experiencing the G force yesterday on my 993 C2s. He worked his magic tirelessly into my car and it looks great now. I find enthusiasm for one's trade rare in this country. If there were more ppl in the world like G, it would surely be more productive.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64693

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSCN1080(1).JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64694

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSCN1084.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64695

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSCN1096.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64696

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSCN1100.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64697

is that metalic paint?

nice work again g :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64698

yes it's metallic. can anyone recommend a good car wash near canary wharf that is sympathetic to the swissol wax and does not put swirl marks or scratches on the paint work?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64699

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSCN1103(3).JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64700

duuno about being delicate with Swissol, but there is a hand car wash near the Blackwalk tunnel, on a dodgy industrial estate.... they looked after my friends 964RS

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64701

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by st on 27 June 2006
yes it's metallic. can anyone recommend a good car wash near canary wharf that is sympathetic to the swissol wax and does not put swirl marks or scratches on the paint work?

Think the only answer to that is the DIY wash, it's your baby don't expect anyone else to take such good care of it (except maybe G-unit)!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64703

was that north or south of the tunnel nicola? do you know the street name?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64717

Thanks for the hospitality and I'm glad your happy with the results Stewart. :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64796

Sunny, I didn't take any interior shots, but may well whip out the camera some time this weekend. Has anyone gone down the road with paintshield and stuck the film on the car to protect paint chips?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65269

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DocGastro
Back