Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fun Day Out 2006

Ferdie Le Fevre

Hi people - My name is Ferdie Le Fevre and I'm organising a day out for children with cancer and leukaemia near Edinburgh. It is the second year running and had last year 72 Porsches taking part in this event. This year I'm looking for 100 porsches.

It is a full day for everybody to enjoy

FDO 2006 Schedule

Porsche drivers arrive on site 10.30am

Families Arrive on Site 11.30am

Allocation of Sick Child to Porsche Car

Tour Starts (approximately one hour drive)

Families Stay Behind with Live Music and Entertainment

Tour Finishes (Welcomed by Families)

Activities and Free Food for Families and Attendees

Day End 5pm

If you are located in southern Scotland
and you are interested in taking part in this event and give something back to society, please come to our website
www.fundayout.org
for more information and eventually to sign up.

If there are any questions, please do not hesitate and contact me through the website.

Hope to hear from you soon

Ferdie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44460

Anyone on here up for this? I'm up for it (work permitting) - can we get a northern 911uk convoy formed?

dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44485

This would be cool..... Chance to help a few sick children out, a get together for us and give the cars run.

Good man Dave, for bring this back up...

(and don't worry scott, I am sure one child will want to go in a Cab)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98990

think we might have missed this years....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98998

Don't know... look at the date on the first post !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98999

The fun day out event was held in Edinburgh in June this year if i'm not mistaken. I was gonna do it but ended up Porscheless (don't think the kids would've been too impressed at being wheeled in a very average A3!). TBH haven't heard much about it since then but is apparently very well supported.

Shall endeavour to participate this year if i can.

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99009

Dunc If you hear anything about the 2007 day let us know. A blast up to Scotland, give something to those less fortunate than us and meet up with my never met before Bruv (Rodders) sounds good

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99023

Will do Dave. Was thinking about some sort of 911uk Scottish trip thingy for next year so could poss. try and fit this in too. Was thinking of a good old hoon round the accessible parts of the Highlands (amazing roads and fairly quiet / gatso free) and maybe an evening at Knockhill.

Will be on the case in the new year. Good to hear that quite a few of you guys would like to come up!

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99024

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel on 10 December 2006

Don't know... look at the date on the first post !
u been searching posts dan ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99032

Last year you volunteered and the bloke sent out an email later with the dates etc.

It wasn't until about March or April iirc for the June event.

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99229

June could be tricky....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99234

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 10 December 2006

June could be tricky....
That's what i was thinking! I'm sure it didn't clash with LeMans last year tho, i think the guy is aware that the number of available Porsches will be drastically reduced on the LeMans weekend - he'll certainly be down an orange one!

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99239

so are we going to do this?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99244

I'm gonna volunteer to do it next year - would feel guilty if i didn't as i'm not far form where it ususally takes place.

I think it'd be great if you lot were to come up for it and would definately combine it with a bit of a road trip on our fine northern black top!

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99335

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back