Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: Part Worn 17" Pilot Sports - 205/50 and 255/40

pj_sibley

Montreal
I have available a full set of part worn Michelin Pilot Sport tyres suitable for 17" alloys, which were removed from my set of OE Porsche Cup wheels today (they are 7J front and 9J rear). All are in good condition and are perfectly usable, with no sidewall damage or puncture repairs:

Fronts – Michelin Pilot Sport, 2007 manufacture, 205/50 R17, N2 rated for Porsche fitment, 5-6mm tread on both tyres - £110 for the pair (currently retail at £143.50 each through Camskill for PS2)

Rears – Michelin Pilot Sport 2 (PS2), 2009 manufacture, 255/40 R17, N3 rated for Porsche fitment, 3-4mm tread on both tyres - £90 for the pair (currently retail at £158.40 each through Camskill for PS2)

Happy to sell separately as front and rear pairs (priced as above) or £180 for all four tyres together as a set.

Collection from Bristol/Swindon area preferred due to size and weight, although happy to arrange a courier through Interparcel at your expense. This should work out at about £5-7 per tyre on average but will get an accurate quote if requested, based on weight, dimensions and your delivery postcode.

Please contact me by PM if you require more details or want any photographs taken.

Happy to consider reasonable offers too, as I don't really have space for these at home. If they don't sell soon, I'll stick them on eBay and post a link.

Will take £150 for all four tyres.

Would make an ideal spare set or even as a set of cheap trackday tyres :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markt13
Back