Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: 996 3.6 C2 OE manifolds and silencers

pj_sibley

Montreal
Having just replaced the silencers and manifolds on my 996.2 3.6 C2 exhaust system, I have the original items available to sell:

- Manifolds: original items, been on the car 10yrs, 83k miles. Good condition, no obvious cracks or dents and didn't 'blow' when fitted on my car. Obviously a bit rusty on the outside and sealing faces need a clean. Could be fitted as they are or tidied up and/or modified to suit your requirements - £100 for the pair + P&P at cost (via Interparcel)

- Silencers: original non- PSE items, been on the car 10yrs, 83k miles. Fair to good condition. Leading lower edge outer seams have started to open up but could be easily welded shut. Rest of pipework and seams in good condition. Ideal for a Gundo hack (PSE1/2 style) mod and general tidy up before fitment to replace ageing items. Didn't rattle or 'blow' when fitted on my car - £200 for the pair + P&P at cost (via Interparcel)

Please PM me if you require further details or would like pictures. Happy to consider sensible offers.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back