Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS-18" Sport Design with new M&S Contis KN 07

ger

Trainee
I bought these from Porsche Byfleet last year.

Set of 4 OEM Porsche Cayenne Turbo II 8J x 18" ET57 Rims with Conti Winter M&S tyres. The wheels are in mint condition and the tyres have done about 2k miles so have approx 6mm of tread.

Pics to follow.

Collection from Suffolk/Essex border.

Price at £1500 ovno

Thanks

Gregory

Update:

Wheels are now sitting in my barn and I don't own a vehicle to which they will fit.

Appreciate I haven't uploaded photos, but haven't had a chance.

Accepting my description as mint OEM wheels with I'm guessing 6mm+ tread all round is the price not right?

I understand the rims are excess £2k without tyres.

Thanks

Greg

If you want the right price and want to sell then take pics and describe a bit better as it reads a little sketchy. Would you buy them off your description from someone you didn't know?

These are 18" Cayenne wheels that will fit xxx...

They are called Sport Design...offset is xxx

The tyres are 6mm with pics....brand xxx

State they are N rated.

And the price is about 50% too high I reckon.

That seller has to make a profit and there is VAT to pay. Yours is a private sale so immediately knock 20% off, less more as there is no comeback or reputation to cover.

Do yours have £400 worth of sensors fitted?

Don't get me wrong but I'm just being real and give you solid advice if you want to sell and not sit on them.

Customer of mine with 3 Porsches just picked up a set for £400 and having us refurb he's still looking at 50% of your asking price.

GLWS.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back