Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

front coolant pipes - when they arent leaking

I had one leaky lower hose which I asked to be changed. The Indy found the other lower one was starting to weep so it made sense to do it while it was apart.

It all depends on the condition of the crossover pipes the rubber pipes fit into..

The rubber pipes that go into the plastic pipes and they can be changed .. ie gently levered out when corroded ..

The ones into the ally pipe however are a bit more difficult .. you can't lever these at all , the ally pipe will just distort and you are left with replacing it regardless ..

If the rubber pipes wiggle and pull out then ok .. in my experience , to be fair they are leaking when i get them .. plastic pipes and there's a good chance with the ally ones and no .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11erCharlie
Back