Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Free CAR Magazine digital issue offer - Porsche 911 at 50

Porsche News

CAR magazine celebrates 50 years of Porsche's 911

CAR will publish a 38-page in-depth editorial special on the 911, executed in the magazine's inimitable style. The package includes:
- thrilling drives of high performance, iconic 911s: 2.7 RS, 959, 964 RS, 993 Carrera, 996 Turbo, 997 GT3
- the first drive of the all-new 991 GT3, including a world exclusive on-road meeting with the new 991 Turbo S
- candid interviews with legendary racing drivers – Vic Elford, Derek Bell, Bjorn Waldegard and others – about their campaigns in 911s
- we identify the perfect 911 to buy second-hand
- the evolution of the 911 deftly told in an accessible timeline

CLAIM A FREE ISSUE TODAY (valid until 21st August 2013)

To celebrate Porsche's 50 years of the infamous 911, 911UK and CAR magazine have collaborated together to offer a FREE copy of the iPad edition of this souvenir issue.

It's simple; all you need to do is click here www.greatmagazines.co.uk/porsche911uk select your country and add your FREE copy to the basket.

CAR's August issue is on sale now but click here to have a sneak preview http://issuu.com/sjharrison13/docs/911special

Attachments

• porscheat50_235.jpg
    porscheat50_235.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 4,439
Just downloaded, it's pretty good! :thumb:

Cheers for the tip!

Anyone else followed this, downloaded the app, but not being able to download it?

Did you complete the registration via the email linky? (to unlock you choice of one CAR issue)

markiii said:
Anyone else followed this, downloaded the app, but not being able to download it?

You need to signed into the App for it to work.

I couldn't do it because it seems my phone is running an older OS. Seriously, what is so amazing about this which means it can't be compatible?

MC

MisterCorn said:
I couldn't do it because it seems my phone is running an older OS. Seriously, what is so amazing about this which means it can't be compatible?

MC

The CAR Magazine APP is only available on the Apple iPad.

PCGB members get a voucher with the Porsche Post to buy it for £1 off the cover price (£4.50)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back