Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

'Forte' petrol treatment.

michelin

I thought I'd post up and share this excellent product.
It's basically a treatment you put in your fuel tank.
I used it last night on my daily driver and the results were superb.
I got an overall improvement in all the required areas such as idling, up take and speed etc etc.
The Cat now smells as if its brand new!
I will shortly being using it on the 911.
Forte do other treatments and the next one on my list maybe the oil treatment variant.
When I visited their website it's a trade thing so your local garage may stock it.
:thumb:

Interesting.

Is it jut the same as common Redex type treatments or does it have specific USPs?

I think it's the 21st Century version!
I got superb results last night on the Audi!
Have a look throught their website. :thumb:

Don't go near eBay!
I spoke to the 'old school pipe smoking' mechanic the other day and he said there are fakes out there, they contain parafin!
If you go to their website I'm sure they advise on local stockists.

michelin said:
Don't go near eBay!
I spoke to the 'old school pipe smoking' mechanic the other day and he said there are fakes out there, they contain parafin!
If you go to their website I'm sure they advise on local stockists.

Of course he's going to say that, it's in his interest to do so!

It is, but, I'd rather buy fluids from a reputable source than eBay.
I 'supposedly' bought 'Iron X' from eBay last year, it turned out to be White Spirit! A lesson learned!

Yes. :thumb:

:grin:

Its from an Amazon reseller, Im not sure that provides any guarantee as to it's authenticity.

So, to the OP, does this provide a one time benefit, or do the benefits last after it has all been used?

I have to air my scepticism, and suggest magic beans :) Based on nothing and for no reason - just because Im old and grumpy.

Mark

It's basically a cleaner for your fuel system and cat etc.
I drove home tonight in the Audi and the difference is marked it a positive way.

I'm a sucker for magic beans :lol: so gonna get myself some! :D

GB Magic Beans anyone?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueteddybear
Back