Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale TranZit BLU HF bluetooth module - works with Bose

Number21

Hi

I removed this tranzit Blue HF from my old 996 C4S. Have the box and manuals etc.

It enabled playing music over bluetooth over the bose stereo via a radio channel. Also has microphone etc. but didn't use it.

It's obviously been fitted so is a bit of a tangle but it is all there and ready to be installed. These are about £80-90 new.

£20 plus postage.

Thanks

Attachments

• tranzit_131.jpg
    tranzit_131.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 809
Re: For sale TranZit BLU HF bluetooth module - works with Bo

Number21 said:
Hi

I removed this tranzit Blue HF from my old 996 C4S. Have the box and manuals etc.

It enabled playing music over bluetooth over the bose stereo via a radio channel. Also has microphone etc. but didn't use it.

It's obviously been fitted so is a bit of a tangle but it is all there and ready to be installed. These are about £80-90 new.

£20 plus postage.

Thanks

Hi,

Interested in this, have you got any pics of it installed?

Thanks,

Colin

Re: For sale TranZit BLU HF bluetooth module - works with Bo

Boxstercol said:
Number21 said:
Hi

£20 plus postage.

Thanks

Hi,

Interested in this, have you got any pics of it installed?

Thanks,

Colin

Sorry I don't. There's not really anything to see installed anyway - everything remains as stock, it's installed behind the head unit. If you mean photo of how it was wired, it was pretty simple, it's just wired to power and antenna.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benlin1234
Back