Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

for sale reg DEZ2 911

william templeton

New member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3
car reg
DEZ2 911
for sale can be put on any age of car i am looking for a £1000 but i am open to offers


Migration info. Legacy thread was 29930
 
getting desperate are we?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35308
 
Should think so...there's loads of 911 plates out there..with better letter combinations....

...incidently anyone seen any real good combinations of plates with Porsches???


Migration info. Legacy thread was 35309
 
There are some really good ones in the clasified section of 911 & PW................ :wink:

Its always good for a laugh having a look at those......................


Migration info. Legacy thread was 35310
 
Scroll down to this photo I took a while ago - his license plate should start with 'The' and he's never heard of zymol


Migration info. Legacy thread was 35311
 
PEN 15 anyone ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35313
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 11 October 2005

Should think so...there's loads of 911 plates out there..with better letter combinations....

...incidently anyone seen any real good combinations of plates with Porsches???



there was a 924S Porsche press car that had the number THE 924S.........quite a good one IMHO

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35320
 
Porsche GB also owned 94 FOR, they has one for each model if i remember correctly.




Migration info. Legacy thread was 35322
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Warren M on 11 October 2005

Porsche GB also owned 94 FOR, they has one for each model if i remember correctly.






911HUL is on some "crappy" looking 911 :twisted:
....LOL!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35330
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Roddy Kennedy on 11 October 2005

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Warren M on 11 October 2005

Porsche GB also owned 94 FOR, they has one for each model if i remember correctly.

911HUL is on some "crappy" looking 911 :twisted:
....LOL!!!



????? :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35331
 
Is there something special about the HUL that I'm missing?? :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35332
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Warren M on 11 October 2005

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Roddy Kennedy on 11 October 2005

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Warren M on 11 October 2005

Porsche GB also owned 94 FOR, they has one for each model if i remember correctly.

911HUL is on some "crappy" looking 911 :twisted:
....LOL!!!



????? :?








sorry warren just my crappy S.o.H. with a touch of sarcasm :oops:
......911HUL IIRC is Porsche's number plate for all their 911 Turbo press cars(obviously only on one at a time)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35333
 
On a bored afternoon thought I'd look around & see what I could find.....found my perfect plate......just seems a lot of money to spend....hmmmm....maybe though it don't match any better than this!!

GT03 ROB

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35344
 

Forum statistics

Threads
123,985
Messages
1,435,985
Members
48,357
Latest member
dirtyrdier00
Back
Top