Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FOR SALE: Porsche C2S/GT3/X51 Performance Parts & Alcant

Gibbo205

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi there

Have the following Porsche parts for sale from a 2006 997.1 C2S, many of the parts will fit other model Porsches from older/newer years, but it is down to you, the potential buyer to check for compatibility, here are the items:-

Porsche GT3/Sport Alcantera Interior Package - Steering Wheel, Shifter & Handbrake

ke0f.jpg

997%20GT3%20RS%20MK1%20Black%20%26%20Orange%20003.jpg

mowp.jpg

Partcode for handbrake: 997.424.031.92

The handbrake for sale is as pictured in the second/third image, it is the full alcantera handbrake and is brand new un-used.

These would cost you over £2000 new from Porsche, I want the following:-

Steering Wheel - £750ono
Shifter - £125ono
Handbrake - £400ono (As per second picture)

Price as bundle: £1000 (No Offers)

Porsche Sport Design Wheels - Gloss Black with Silver Lip (Narrow Body)

yawx.jpg

k2w0.jpg

These wheels are pretty much spotless, absolutely ZERO curbing, about 3-4 chips in the gloss paint hardly noticable and be easy to touch up. THese cost over £4000 from Porsche new!

Price: £1500ono - Collected!

Porsche X51 Carbon Fibre Airbox with BMC & Stock Filters plus GT3/X51 Throttlebody/Carbon Fibre Plenum

nvb8.jpg

7nxa.jpg

The Porsche X51 airbox is the ultimate in looks, sound and performance. With the throttlebody, plenum and X51 softronic map your looking at 10+ horsepower gains, but the most noticable change is how amazing the car sounds with this airbox, almost GT3 sounding. These airboxes cost crazy money from Porsche, like over £5000, the GT3 throttlebodies are circa £300 and the carbon fibre plenum around £400 new. I shall take the following:-

Porsche X51 Airbox - £1800
GT3 Throttlebody - £200
Carbon Fibre Plenum - £300
X51 Hose - £50
X51 additional intake bellow - £25 (You Can't buy this, I had to make it)

Price as a bundle: £2000

Porsche Ceramic Disc Front & Rear plus full set of Porsche ceramic pads

n33p.jpg

32l7.jpg

30x7.jpg

o0et.jpg

The front ceramic disc are near new, they've done 20,000 miles and one track day, they have absolutely zero marks on them, are full thickness and weight, in perfect condition. The rears have 50,000 miles and 4 trackdays on them, but again are un-marked and look in perfect condition.
Ceramic disc from Porsche cost thousands of pounds each. I also have a brand new un-used set of Porsche Ceramic brake pads which cost me over £800!
These are also gen2 disc. Remember the pads are also compatible with steel disc and typically better as they are more fade resistant.

Front disc pair - £1500
Rear disc pair - £1000
Porsche Front & Rear ceramic pads (Brand New) - £700

Price as a bundle: £2200

Porsche X51 Headers

Picture to come!

These being on the car for 2 years, are very clean and un-damaged. Certainly help the car to rev more freely and deepen the soundtrack slightly, cost circa £800 from Porsche.

Price: £400ono

NHP 200 cel high-flow straight cats

Picture to come!

I originally went with an X-Pipe de-cat design which I also have for sale, the issue was with this is that the X-pipe design causes low-down power/torque loss effecting drivability, it also sounds pretty horrible with PSE.

So I went with 200 cel high-flow straight pipe design, which is same as stock, just better flowing cats and these were by far the best modification I made to my car, the gains in the mid-range are like 20-30BHP with softronic map and peak gains are around 12BHP. They also make the car slightly louder too, sounds amazing with PSE.

Price: £750ono

I shall update this thread over the weekend with better images, I am posting on 911uk first, soon I shall post on other forums and put on ebay. So if you guys want anything give me a shout, some parts are still on the car so will need to be removed.

I am selling because I was doing quite a lot of track work in my 911, but its simply too nice to put on track, so I am restoring it mainly back to stock and buying dedicated track car, so the 911 can be my road car.

My Contact Information

Or reply / PM me on here! :)

Hi Gibbo, seems a shame after all the hardd work getting it to where it is - but I can understand your logic.

Do you have the part numbers for the brake pads as they might be OK for the Cayman.

Cheers,

Darren

Bubbles said:
Hi Gibbo, seems a shame after all the hardd work getting it to where it is - but I can understand your logic.

Do you have the part numbers for the brake pads as they might be OK for the Cayman.

Cheers,

Darren

Shall sort tonight, if your Cayman is PCCB should be same, 6-pot front calipers and 4-pot rears.

Bubbles said:

Cheers,

Darren

Here you go

Fronts: 997 351 948 01
Rears: 997 352 948 00

Porsche Pagid P40_3FF

Let me know if you want m8 :)

Bubbles

Some pictures of the pads, as you can see brand new, un-used and still in the original Porsche boxes:-

32l7.jpg

30x7.jpg

o0et.jpg

Hi there

Picture of the actual handbrake and partcode:-

mowp.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22