Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale - BBS E88 x 4 in 18'' for 997 GT3

-ollie-

Monza
I'm shortly returning my 997 GT3.1 CS to standard so I can pour money into my Cup car and go racing in that next year. As such, my lovely 18" E88's are for sale.

I bought these brand new via FVD last year, and they are perfect (albeit track oriented) fitment for a narrow body 997 GT3.

I paid €5100 for the 4 x wheels roughly 12mths ago, and then mounted tyres on them at a cost of £1200. They still have the same tyres, the rears are worn out but the fronts are okay still for a little while.

All x 4 have been ceramic coated professionally to reduce the cleaning time and concern of running bare alloy polished rims on a road car. If you want, you can polish this coating off, or remove with thinners etc. I thought it was wise to apply from new, and it's made keeping them clean much easier.

They fit over PCCB's (which I have on my car), and standard GT3 steels no issue. The wheels themselves are immaculate as you would expect after one set of tyres usage. Dead straight, no kerb damage and look absolutely mega. One of the front inner barrels has some scratching on it which is not visible once fitted, and is purely from a gritty piece of rubber getting caught up in there. If you're not running PCCB's, this will not happen again.

I'm removing them from my car in the next few days. Collection only from Telford, Shropshire. Tyres are staying on, and are included for the next owner.

Please PM me here or call me on 07860 613414. All I ask is no messers, low ballers or dreamers. I'm not desperate for cash, and am only selling so I can spend the money on an even more irresponsible pastime.

£4,000

Cheers

Ollie

t0V1Sm2.jpg

2EXsq7B.jpg

Calling Diggermeister! Perfect for your car M! 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JimmyMartin
Back