Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale - 997.1 Carbon Fibre Air Intake (May fit 996)

Newbe

Montreal
Hi

I'm selling on this carbon fibre air intake for a 997.1, it may also fit 996.2.

Made by Eurocup GT with carbon back base, air intake including filters and connecting pipe. The back base needs some nuts and bolts to fit in place but otherwise all complete.

Looking for £350 which is a bargain for a carbon air intake.

Attachments

• 60b76b1c_56e7_4218_a891_5ba8e76cf9da_140.jpeg
    60b76b1c_56e7_4218_a891_5ba8e76cf9da_140.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,108
coullstar said:
Where does the Maf plug into?

The MAF plugs into the top of the intake pipe. You have to remove the old MAF sensor and screw it into the new housing. The wiring does reach, you have to to unwrap the covering a bit but it does reach.

That looks pretty cool

does it add anything to the car (other than looking cool) in terms of sound or improved air flow?

talal said:
That looks pretty cool

does it add anything to the car (other than looking cool) in terms of sound or improved air flow?

Adds no performance from my experience, there's mixed experiences online regarding performance. You get much more induction noise which sounds cool.

In my opinion just looks sexy and sounds good.

Absolute bargain. The carbon intake makes an amazing sound. I have the Fabspeed equivalent.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeff dussault
Back