Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FM Transmitters...

Chumba

So,

Longer term plan would be to replace the head unit etc. but as a short term stop gap before the CDR 23 gets replaced, has anyone had any luck with a half decent fm transmitter?

Quite liking the idea of an all in one charger cradle transmitter for a non apple device, with USB and 3.5mm jack.

Just trying to find the best/easiest way to get spotify tunes playing through the Bose for the next few months or so. Any phone functionality on top would nice, but is obviously unlikely to be any good on one of these devices.

Cheers!

They work but the quality is Shiote :thumb:

I agree with Waz. I use one in my wife's car for listening to podcasts from my phone. I wouldn't use it for music. Get on with it and do the job properly.

MC

I use a griffin iTrip with my CDR-23 and the quality is like a good FM radio station. It also has forward, backward and play/pause buttons that you can press without having to look at the phone.

Went with the Tunelink Auto thing for Android.

Plan is to keep things simple until I've had the car for a month or two and confident nothing more important than the stereo needs some serious funding!!

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YJY
Back