Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Five years of 997.2 GT3 comes to an end

I've seen the GT3 at a few events and it's truly iconic. Hope that the new owner keeps it as is!

I've seen the GT3 at a few events and it's truly iconic. Hope that the new owner keeps it as is!
I did wonder…. But apparently it’s already back to OEM

Congrat's Guy, iconic car that'll be missed at events.

Looking fwd to seeing the new one at fairmile/flat6/pbtl
Sunil

Great choice Guy! I'm a huge fan of the 991.1 model 911's, here's to making more amazing car memories!!

the next chapter of the @askgeez journey

Congrats on the update. If you're going to update cars, you picked a cracker. Will we see ot tomorrow at the RS Day at Oulton?

My Cup2 s are truly treacherous in the cold and wet, cant wait for warm and dry weather.
Yes, would agree. Have been out in wet and cold conditions where I end up going so slow that even Fiat 500's fly by. :rolleyes:
And if by magic on a warm, dry day, the tyres feel like chewing gum grippy. :cool:

Congrats Guy, I was surprised when I heard, but then all cars are keepers until the next one comes along!! Look forward to seeing it.

Seen your old 997 at Fairmile etc.

Congrats on your new purchase, a 991.2 RS is fantastic, but the colour elevates it even more. Look forward to seeing it at Fairmile come Spring?

and a regular at the Fairmile

1709558069393.png

I recall there was a Kent meet around 5 years ago when you came in the GT3 for the first time and it was "naked" without it's iconic wrap.

I think you achieved everything you could with this car and it was time to move on. The GT3RS is a brilliant replacement, enjoy.

I recall there was a Kent meet around 5 years ago when you came in the GT3 for the first time and it was "naked" without it's iconic wrap.

I think you achieved everything you could with this car and it was time to move on. The GT3RS is a brilliant replacement, enjoy.
Yes , that would possibly been one of T8’s meets at badgers mount

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back