Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

First Year in my 996tt

Andrew911

:) Well just over 13 months since I bought her from Dovehouse. Have done 5,000 miles (now at 59,000 miles) and is my daily transport. Just had a minor oil service & nothing major to report back. Will need a new set of tyres soon and will later this year replace exhaust fixings as they are corroded. Once again great customer service from Dovehouse & although Tony their chief techie was flat out busy he spent a lot of time with me about the car etc. I'am sure if i had went to an OPC (Tony is ex-OPC) they would have been much more pushy is wanting me to get things done on the car immediately. It was also nice to spend some time looking at the exotica in the showroom. Although they currently have a good stock of Porsche's I'am still really pleased with my old girl.

Hi Andrew, I've had my 996t for 18 months and it just gets better and better :D . I can't see me ever parting with it frankly. I had some modest tuning mods done last year and got to try the car out at Bruntingthorpe just before Christmas. You really need to experience these cars on a private track to fully appreciate what they can do. Just awesome! :worship:

Enjoy your car.

Tim

TJB996TT said:
Hi Andrew, I've had my 996t for 18 months and it just gets better and better :D . I can't see me ever parting with it frankly. I had some modest tuning mods done last year and got to try the car out at Bruntingthorpe just before Christmas. You really need to experience these cars on a private track to fully appreciate what they can do. Just awesome! :worship:

Enjoy your car.

Tim

It will be a long time before I part with mine too. Unless I HAVE to then I don't see a reason why. I can't think of another car with that all round ability...

Only had myn 5 days, can't stop driving it, can't wait for better weather, what a machine!!!!! :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CS4997Gen1
Back