Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Find a 340r!

Sarbs

Trying to find a 340r for the summer, must be low mileage around the £20k mark, will join the track day squad with it, having a stinker so far only found one and thats with the dealer i had my 111s from....and we have issues!

Ps went to buy a Boxster S today from Merlin notts only to find I dont fit in!!!!! :roll:

On the plus side my 997 should be here november! carrera 2s! Yesssssssss!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13114

Ok easy. 1% commission is all i ask :wink:

What specs does the 2S have? Changed from a 996 4S then.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13115

Havent got a clue, just told that there will be only a carrera2 and a 2s available at launch, 2s with power upgrade nothing more!

Commission off noony (although I like your angle) we are all friends here! friends help one another for free. free!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13116

How much power?

Friends forget they are friends when they are doing business!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13117

Phil spoke to bell and colvill, the 340r they have has done 5000 miles and is up for £23500, they have had that car in the showroom for the majority of the last 3 and half years, if they show some flexibility with the price it could be a winner.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13124

Sarbs

Blimey mate, I thought I was the only one up this early!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13125

- antoher early bird!

I know it's been there for some time, I reckon it could be yours for less than 20K, making it a fantastic bargain.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13126

Was gonna try and part ex the cooper s but that will swing things back in favour of b and c, will sell mini privately and go with a cash bid me thinks.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13127

Sarbs

will your footie Insurance cover you if you break a leg in a car whilst on a trackday?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13128

Sarbs

I traded a Cooper S back in September, 20K miles and it the trade in price was 1k less than I paid for the car, so it may be worth giving some of the BMW dealers a call.

Why a 340R, why not get an Exige, looks a lot better bargain.

If you buy one fancy a day at Goodwood 1st April, I have a day there.

Cheers

Sean

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13131

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyrdier00
Back