Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally, the wait is over!

mohitos

Barcelona
For those of you following my 'looking to find' thread you will know that I've been searching for the right 993 for quite some time.

Well, deposit payed this morning and subject to a PPI, the car is mine.

More details to follow as soon as I know all has gone well. Thanks to various members for their help along the way.

Fingers crossed !

Ooh nice one :thumb:

Go on, give us a clue, you know you want too :grin:

C'mon - you'll have to do better than that - give us some details while we're waiting for the piccies :thumb:

:thumbs:
Good Luck - hope all goes well.

stuttgartmetal said:

Nope Stuttgart - the aventura car is all yours for the taking ! Did you see the info I posted on it?

Would love to share more on my car it afraid to curse it ! Will divulge more ASAP!

Try to enjoy "limbo" land :D

I can imagine how excited / frustrating and in a way worrying the next few days will be.

I hope the PPI goes well and will reserve congratulations until you are in a position to post up pics ;-)

ps don't forget to tell them to check the light switch bulb, sign of a good PPI :judge:

"Wanted Post subject: Turbo twist hollowspokes wanted to fit a 993 2S"

Ah so thats narrowed it down a bit unless its a 4S and your trying to throw us :D

There was a set on eBay for £2.9k :eh!:

You can have mine for £2.8k including new valves and TPMS :floor:

jonttt said:
ps don't forget to tell them to check the light switch bulb, sign of a good PPI :judge:

I checked this morning and it doesn't work. But always good to have something to negotiate the price over ;)

Too easy, must have been the air ducks that sealed the deal :D

Looks like a nice one but you're right those rims have to go, Chris Exel wheels is the man you need to call :thumb:

Numbercruncher said:
Too easy, must have been the air ducks that sealed the deal :D

Looks like a nice one but you're right those rims have to go, Chris Exel wheels is the man you need to call :thumb:

Jeez, I am AWFUL at keeping secrets !!

Chris is already on the case for me.....

:floor:

:cop:

Thank god.you will now stop hounding me. :floor: well done .i know you've done the miles looking :thumb: welcome to the gang.

Congratulations!

Glad you got it sorted in the end.

Agree those wheels look odd on a wb car.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11erCharlie
Back