Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally got a Wind Deflector

Parts

Banned
Finally managed to get someone to part with their wind deflector today - it has taken a couple of months!

Having driven for a few months without it, it is nice to finally get one. They do make such a big difference - and that's just in the wife's moaning that her hair is being wrecked! :twisted:

Cheers for the advice Scott. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 62336

Good Work Chris, but no more hair drying :(
...it's gonna add at least half an hour to your moring routine :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 62342

Nice one Chris.

Be careful taking it on and off. Those catches can make a permanent dint in your leather if you're not careful.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 62357

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jay T on 05 June 2006

Nice one Chris.

Be careful taking it on and off. Those catches can make a permanent dint in your leather if you're not careful.
Cheers, will be careful. Not that I plan to take it on and off much.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 62364

Now Chris you dont want to mess your hair up do you :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 62365

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jay T on 05 June 2006

Nice one Chris.

This is very true, clearly the previous owner of mine got it wrong once or twice......so far I've been careful and rather lucky.....mine's on now and not coming off until the autumn....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 62369

Actually my car has the dents, so I know one of the owners had a deflector, probably just too tight to sell it with the car. I wouldn't make the mistake of buying a cab without one in the future!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 62372

still would have been easier to just buy a coupe !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 62458

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 05 June 2006

still would have been easier to just buy a coupe !
But not as much fun when the sun shines!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 62462

One came with the new car I am so impressed at the difference, my old one had the marks so I recon the garage lifted it on sale, I was quicker than them this time.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 62535

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Outrigger
Back