Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Festival of Porsche Sept 4/5th tickets for sale

easternjets

Paul Ricard
A group of us booked this back in February but due to work and other commitments non of us can make it to the event.

We bought 4 entrance tickets, 4 Paddock Hill grandstand seats and 2 programme vouchers. Total cost was £150.00, sell them for £100.

We also reserved 2 twin rooms at The Inn on the Lake Gravesend at £66.00 each room. Also 1 Double room at £77.00. I think these have now risen by £10. I can transfer these bookings into someone else's name or I can cancel them FOC. Rooms are for 3 pm onwards on Friday the 4th for one night.

Message me if your interested.

Bump!

£75.00 for all the tickets and stand admission etc.

Bump.

£50.00 tomorrow is probably the last day I can get them to anyone by 1st class post. Even with PCGB discount these tickets are £110.00.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCGMS
Back