Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fame at last!! :^)

ballcock

Some of you may remember that I opted to get a full cavity wax treatment for my car two years ago .. The guy who runs that business has stuck a pic up of my car in situ getting the work done ..

Not a great pic but hey Ho! .. It's an interesting website , he does some fabulous work on 911's , and it's a one man business so you know it's always going to be the same high quality work ...

http://www.classiccarworkshop.ie/porschewaxtreatments.html

Ballers - I'm going to get this done to my 964 when I get all the other bits sorted. Local farmer does it near me :thumb:

Hey Zino,
It really is worth it for total peace of mind ..
Jon the guy who runs classic car workshop reckons it needs to be done about every 8 years, and will save ££££ in future rust repair for those of us who are long term keepers ..
BTW , he wouldn't be a fan of waxoyl , he prefers to use Wurth products.

Fame at last Barney, and a honour knowing you.

That looks a lovely little garage doing very nice work. Oh, let's hope places like this never die out.

DucatiGary said:
nice one Barney, long time no see ;)
GARY!!

I don't believe it!

Good to see some old heads still hanging in with Porsche!

Ah the halcyon days of PH!!

And p1ssups in the Potters :grin:

Kimbo said:
Fame at last Barney, and a honour knowing you.

That looks a lovely little garage doing very nice work. Oh, let's hope places like this never die out.

Kim it's based in a lovely old picturesque village (Killaloe) about 2 hours from Dublin , the workshop is run by an English guy with a proper work ethic, and I believe he has enough work on his books for the next 18 months. I can't see him closing any time soon!

Barney...when you going to get your arse back over to LHR......been years now that you owe me that drink.....;)

p.s. Your car looks shoite......:)

Respect Bally :thumb: . I remember why I bought my 993 now. :lol:

madalaa said:
Barney...when you going to get your arse back over to LHR......been years now that you owe me that drink.....;)

p.s. Your car looks shoite......:)

There on Thurs but I know you're only good for early in the week ... Still waiting for the opportunity to buy ya that pint o heavy tho!

Jet Jock said:
Respect Bally :thumb: . I remember why I bought my 993 now. :lol:

JJ .. I owe you pints too!

Hans was looking to met up in town for a few , I think he's missing 993 ownership :frustrated: , might make it a threesome!?

ballcock said:
Ah the halcyon days of PH!!

And p1ssups in the Potters :grin:

ive still got the photos of that somewhere!

we are going to reinact the lemon ring 6000 this year, you up for it ? or at the very least a convoy to lemans and NO gay bars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arv13
Back