Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

F1 2003

Sarbs

Formula 1 is back,Life just gets better and better! and the misses is asleep! Bliss! Shame f1 digital died though!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2079

Sarbs

My Missus is also asleep, I think I'll treat myself to one more look in the garage before I join, just to make sure my true love is fast off - bath day for her tomorrow. She has to be clean prior to visiting my sister in Derbyshire.

Night

John

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2080

Old forum user Unidentified(4266) wrote:

F1 is back!

Well let's hope it's better than last years dreary season- drying paint etc comes to mind. Don't get me wrong I am a fan (luckily so is the wife!) but last season almost finished us.

Take a look at Moto GP if you like to watch racing - even if you're not a bike fan.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2082

johnny

i read your post a bit quick and for a moment i thought you meant the wife had to have a bath and be clean to visit your sister.

possibly the hangover making me a bit blurry eyed!

made me chuckle though!

sarbs - good luck tommorow, hope at least 11 of you make it entertaining!

regards

steve

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2083

Swait...

Thanks very much, still not fit but getting there, will be watching blurry eyed in the stands after watching the gp!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2084

Damn, I fell asleep on both the early live broadcast and the replay!!! No fun without Iceman or Senna.

His

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2122

What a great race too. Lets hope the rest of the season is as entertaining.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2123

Cracking result yesterday Sarbs, even if it did take a couple of goes to get it in the net ! Utd for the cup ? Not if the mighty Hornets have anything to do with it (so says my girlfriend anyway !)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2130

anybody watch C.A.R.T ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2193

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back