Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

exhaust noise

secco

Hi everyone, i have a 2004 3.2S and i am convinced i can here what sounds like an exhaust blow on the right hand side. it only had new Dansk cats and silencer box in the last couple of years and had only done 1K over the last year until i goy it. it doesn't do it at tick over and you can't hear it on the move, it is just when you pull away from stand still, is there anything on the right hand side that might sound like that, its not loud and i would say is just one cylinder. thanks in advance.
Nige.

I Had Dansk's on my 997 and they failed after 8k miles. The garage that did them got me a replacement set with a £500 contribution which was welcome...

My car was lowered and encountered quite a few speed humps, so I thin it caused some welds to fail.

Thank you for that, i will try and have a good look around the seams. it certainly didn't do it when i picked it up but it did by the time i got home, the roads around me are terrible .
Nige.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back