Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Event Porsches by the lake 2024, Sat, 22 Jun Little Easton Manor CM6 2JN

I'm going to this, great craic last tear. Meant to put a request in for there to be a GT1 there this year.... which I forgot to do. Please please please may there be one this year.

Hi, I have 1x 'Porsche Owner' Ticket and 1x 'Parking for Visitors' tickets available as I am no longer able to attend.
Hi Stuart,

I now have a ticket, although have a friend who is after an owners ticket as well. Please let me know if the owners ticket is still available and I will purchase on his behalf if needs be.

Thanks, Tom

a fantastic event, how was it for everyone

Bloody weather ! Actually when the sun was out it was great but I guess I could have taken an umbrella. Plenty of great cars to see and people to talk to!

Definately enough 'porsches' to look at, couldnt believe my eyes when I saw the 'singer' , looks better in the flesh than from pics for sure!

I'd say for the £10 entry, it was a good day, nice coffee/pizza aswell :)

Shame about the weather, but a great day.
Awesome job by all involved in organising, marshalling etc.

Definately enough 'porsches' to look at, couldnt believe my eyes when I saw the 'singer' , looks better in the flesh than from pics for sure!

I'd say for the £10 entry, it was a good day, nice coffee/pizza aswell :)
considering the likes of boxengas charge £35 per person ! £10 per car is a bargain for what is a much bigger and better show

feedback on the 2024 show would be useful
and any suggestions for 2025

Massive turn out considering the weather which took the edge off for me, but still made the most of it.
Great value for money considering it’s per car.
Enjoyed wandering through the rows of cars and chatting to people.
Good range of food and drink on offer.
Thought the different zones helped create a more interesting show.

Improvements for me would be:
Definitely more toilets.
More space between cars. A few people said the same. Guy in a 996 parked pretty close to me under direction of a Marshall, like door dent potential close. Plus you couldn’t move around the cars to fully appreciate them.
Would happily pay a bit more for a bigger venue.

Overall, cracking event and very well organised 👍

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianwheatley
Back