Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Emotional Attatchments to machines

Olivia

Spa-Francorchamps
Today I sold my beautiful black Porsche. Its tear drop eyes welled up as it drove off. In fact it stalled as the guy pulled off the drive, obviously a protest at being abandoned by me.

I even let him keep the beautifully designed umbrella that fits down the side. (kind aren't I).

I feel awful, sad and detached from the real world ( heavy drama). So to pass the time until November whence I will receive delivery of my next Black beauty I will have to console myself with reading about everyone elses exploits in their wonderfully exciting, heart pounding, adrenaline rushing machines. I need a drink. Pass me the Gin please.

Not taking this well.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7146

Olivia,

Where have you been all my life? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7148

Same. dont fancy a toy boy do ya? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7149

Thanks for the offers but I have one super man already.
Big into his cars too. Good job really or he might die of boredom.
I have found a very large model of my old car which he bought me it is now sat on my desk so that I can touch it if I start to feel my lip trembling.

I will get a grip, probably take me a week or two.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7157

Poon,
I love the icon you have how much did your implants cost?
Its a bit distracting when you're trying to read your post.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7158

Olivia,

Thanks they are great funbags! Downloaded for free, Phil sorted the file size (thanks Phil) and hey presto, distractions for all.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7210

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back